Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Douro Valley and Grape Stomping

Went to Douro Valley Porto farm walked around tasted wine, cheese, bread, flan and ham and cheese sandwiches. Fun place but dusty.

Hotel Pousadas DePortugal was very nice. Had a Court yard view with a pool and hills in the back ground. There were 3 kitty's walking around all different sizes. It made me miss my cats:).

Had a Yummy fish dinner, with rice, and for dessert had ice cream with a variety of berries that were all purple. It was a delicious meal.

I can't load any pictures on blog because I need a desktop Internet computer. I have loaded some on facebook. Here is the link. Just to facebook and search for PamelaVitaleBevelhymer and you should find it. There are pictures and one video of people singing and stomping grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment